• Developed specifically for multi-rotor use
• Pre-flashed from the factory with SimonK firmware
• Uses powerful, high performance MCU
• Super-smooth and accurate throttle response
• Auto throttle shut down in signal lose situation
• Safety thermal over-load protection
• Safe start, motor will not run until ESC is armed correctly
• Low internal resistance
• Programmable via throttle stick (see instructions under "Files" tab)
Constant Current: 18A
Max Burst Current: 30A
Input Voltage: 2~4S LiPoly
BEC : OPTO
Dimensions: 43 x 22 x 12mm
Please note: No battery or motor connectors are supplied.
The ZTW Spider series of ESCs are a great choice for any size of multi-rotor.
Designed from the ground up for simple installation and easy setup and pre-flashed with SimonK OneShot 125 firmware to give a fast, super-smooth, linear throttle response which is ideal for multi-rotors.
Alongside the superb build quality, ZTW Spider ESCs feature thermal overload protection and auto throttle shut down in case of signal loss.