Mantis programming card is not compatible with this 6A ESC. Do NOT program this ESC with the card.
ZTW Mantis Series ESCs are designed for both beginner and advanced modelers. Their performance and stability have been approved by distributors and pilots around the world. Mantis ESCs feature a compact size, light weight, super smooth start up and throttle linearity, multiple protection modes, solid BEC output, and more. All these features make Mantis Series ESCs the perfect mid-level speed controller for park flyer, sport, and aerobatic pilots.
ZTW speed controllers are one of the most widely used and trusted speed controller brands available on the market today. They are sold under many different brand names, but we choose to purchase direct from the manufacturer without rebranding so that we can pass the savings on to you. ZTW controllers represent a new generation of brushless ESCs using advanced microprocessor technology. They are designed and manufactured with high quality components which provide exceptional reliability, low internal resistance, and a smooth, linear throttle response.
- Output: 6A continuous, 8A burst for 10 seconds
- Input voltage: 2-3s LiPo; 5-10 cell Ni-XX
- BEC output: 5V/1A (linear)
- Weight: 6g
- Dimensions: 21 x 14 x 7mm
- Brake setting (off/soft/mid/hard -- default: off)
- Battery type: (Ni-XX/LiPo/LiFe -- default: LiPo auto detect)
- Low voltage cutoff setting (2.8V / 3.0V / 3.2V / None -- default: 3.0V)
- Factory default setup reset
- Timing settings (auto / 2° / 5° / 8° /15° / 22° /30° -- default: auto)
- SBEC output voltage (on 45A and larger models only) (5.0V / 5.5V / 6.0V -- default: 5.0V)
- Governor mode (RPM off / 1st soft start / 2nd soft start / gov mod 1 / gov mod 2 -- default: RPM off)
- Motor rotation (forward / reverse -- default: forward)
- Start-up strength (10% / 15% / 20% / 25% / 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% / 50% -- default: 30%)
- Low voltage cutoff type: )reduce power / cut-off power -- default: reduce)
Parameters can be programmed using your transmitter, or by using the optional programming card sold separately.