1.If a UBEC is connected to an OPTO type ESC (ESC without BEC output), just connect the input lead of the UBEC to a battery pack, and plug the output connector of the UBEC into a receiver.
2. If used together with an ESC with SBEC output, the red wire of the signal wires of the ESC must be removed from a receiver before it is connected to a UBEC.
Specification Of 6A UBEC:
1. Switching type
2. Output: 5.0V/6A ,5.5V/6A or 6.0V/6A switchable (Changeable with a blue jumper)
3. Input: 6V-25V (2-6S Lipo, 5-18S NiMH/NiCd)
4. Output Current: Continuous Current 6A, Burst Current 10A
5. Size: 45.0mm*23.0mm*10.0mm(Length*Width*Height)