1.If a UBEC is connected to an OPTO type ESC (ESC without BEC output), just connect the input lead of the UBEC to a battery pack, and plug the output connector of the UBEC into a receiver.
2. If used together with an ESC with SBEC output, the red wire of the signal wires of the ESC must be removed from a receiver before it is connected to a UBEC.
Specification Of 3A UBEC:
1. Switching BEC
2. Output: 5V/3A or 6V/3A switchable (Changeable with a blue jumper)
3. Input: 6V-25V (2-6S Lipo, 5-18S NiMH/NiCd)
4. Output Current: Continuous Current 3A, Burst Current 5A
5. Size: 30.0mm*9.0mm*6.0mm(Length*Width*Height)