- Maxx® Cable 12-gauge wire
- Traxxas High-Current Connector (patented) allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Exclusive waterproof electronics extend brushless power and performance to water, mud, and snow
- Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Sport Mode – Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode – Forward / Brake
- Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor
- Consistent, high-power output, run after run
- Low-maintenance, unique Traxxas design
- Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
- Precision-balanced rotor
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter
- Compatible with optional Traxxas Link Wireless Module (#6511) for full Traxxas Link App capability Traxxas Link is designed for use with Android 4.4 and up or iOS 4.3 and later.
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver with Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) (#6533), fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- Durable steel Jato®-Style turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Single-screw motor access makes gear-mesh adjustments fast and easy and the motor can be removed in just seconds
- Modular simplicity, fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Integrated Personal Transponder Mount
- Versatile battery compartment easily adapts to multiple styles of batteries; 6 or 7-cell NiMh battery packs and various configurations of Lithium Polymer packs are no problem for Slash 4X4
- Digital high-torque Traxxas #2075 waterproof steering servo
- Waterproof, o-ring sealed receiver box
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- Fully adjustable oil-filled Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Telescoping universal-joint driveshafts
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Scale all-terrain front and rear tires offer superior on- and off-road traction
- Pre-glued all-terrain tires with high-performance foam inserts
- ProGraphix® painted race replica bodies
- Full line of genuine Traxxas accessories available
- Slash 4X4 is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
Short Course Performance on a Whole New Level
The Traxxas Slash defines the Short Course truck segment and sets the standard for durability, performance, and technology. Innovative features like Traxxas Stability Management (TSM), modular chassis design, and ultra-efficient shaft drive complement Slash’s track-tested precision and rock-solid durability. Slash 4X4’s extreme Velineon brushless power provides screaming 60+mph speed while the TQi radio system keeps everything under precise control. With just one drive you will see why the Traxxas Slash 4X4 elevates Short Course performance to a whole new level.
Class-Leading Brushless Power
Slash 4X4's Traxxas Velineon Brushless Power system defines a whole new generation of outrageous electric power that doesn't know limitations and boundaries. Pour in the voltage and out comes the speed in tidal waves of force harnessed by precision throttle control. For the uninitiated, prepare yourself... the sheer brutal power combined with the Slash 4X4's four-corner grip results in tire-melting acceleration and lightning fast speed. The Velineon 3s Brushless Power System features system components that work together as an optimized package, from the patented Traxxas High-Current connector to the custom-wound motor. It's engineered together from the start to deliver the ultimate in efficiency, speed, and run-time along with precision throttle response and refined control. It's brushless performance the Traxxas way: wicked fast and easy to use. Just plug it in and it works, no special knowledge or programming skills required.
Precision 2.4GHz Control
Traxxas Slash 4X4 equipped with the world's most advanced Ready-To-Race® radio system. The all-new Traxxas® TQi™ arrives with a full complement of tuning features and offers the unbeatable convenience of "no channels, no crystals" 2.4GHz technology—but that's just the beginning. Automatic model recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models. Just switch on and drive, no naming or "model memory" settings required. Power up the transmitter and the model you want to drive, and the settings for that model are dialed in immediately! The new TQi 2.4GHz transmitter is fully adjustable: steering and throttle end points can be set precisely and the Multi-Function knob can be programmed to control Traxxas Stability Management (TSM), Steering Sensitivity (Expo), Throttle Sensitivity (Expo), Steering Percentage (Dual Rate), Braking Percentage (Dual Rate), or Throttle Trim. TQi's ergonomic case design provides all-day driving comfort, and the unique internal antenna contributes to its sleek, modern look.
Traxxas Stability Management
Traxxas Stability ManagementTM (TSM) allows you to experience your Slash’s extreme power, speed, and acceleration by making it much easier to control on slippery surfaces such as loose dirt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Go ahead, punch it off the line! TSM senses the vehicle’s direction and makes steering corrections to provide full throttle acceleration without fishtailing or spinouts. When cornering, TSM intuitively corrects the vehicle’s line for faster exit speeds. TSM even improves braking by keeping the truck arrow straight until you reach a complete stop. TSM does all this without intruding on driving fun or introducing unexpected side effects. TSM can be fine-tuned (or turned off) for different surfaces by simply adjusting the multi-function knob on the TQi transmitter, or by adjusting the slider in the Traxxas Link app. Drive faster and have more fun with TSM. You may not even realize how much it is helping until you try to drive without it.
Authentic Short-Course Style
Slash 4X4's Race Replica bodies are fully decorated with licensed logos and graphics for total authenticity. In addition to the no. Each truck is equipped with an accurate representation of the full-size tire, giving Slash 4X4 the ultimate in realistic performance and control. Wheels complete the look; offering equal parts style and strength, Slash 4X4 features a new SCT Split Spoke design and color-molded "beadlock" detail. Fully compatible with factory Traxxas and aftermarket tires, the wheels also feature 12mm hexes and the same offset as Slash 2WD rear wheels.
100% Fully Assembled and Ready-To-Race®
Slash 4X4 comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race® with the TQi 2.4GHz radio system installed and adjusted, Velineon brushless power system, a painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. Simply add the right battery and charger to suit your needs and you're all set. Traxxas backs Slash 4X4 and all of our products with top-notch support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support allows Slash 4X4 to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Your investment is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your R/C experience is easy and fun (and fast!). Follow the details link above to go in depth on all the Slash 4X4 performance benefits and also be sure to check out the videos page to see Slash 4X4 in action for yourself.
MODEL TRA680864D1: Fully assembled, Ready-To-Race® with Traxxas Stability ManagementTM, TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system, Velineon® Brushless Power System, and Race Replica painted body.