2017 Ford Raptor Parts List
||Body Assembly Exploded View|
|Chassis Exploded View||Front Assembly Exploded View|
|Rear Assembly Exploded View||Transmission Exploded View|
- 4 "AA" Batteries for Transmitter
- (1) Traxxas 1/10 Ford Raptor 2WD Brushed RTR
- (1) TQ™ 2.4GHz Radio System
- (1) XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- (1) Titan® 12-Turn 550 Modified Motor
- (1) Traxxas iD-equipped Power Cell 7-cell NiMH battery
- (1) 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- (1) Optional 23-tooth pinion gear
- (1) User Manual
The new 2017 Ford® Raptor replica from Traxxas takes you off-road with a whole new level of scale realism. The sleek Raptor body is fully detailed with an injection molded nylon composite grill and front bumper to truly capture the depth and detail of Ford’s original design. Integrated hood vents and side mirrors complete the look. The heavy-duty body is extra tough for all your off-roading adventures.
The 2017 Raptor replica is wrapped around the proven performance and unmatched durability of the Traxxas Slash. Torque flows from the powerful Titan 12-Turn motor and XL-5 electronic speed control for instant response off-road. Full-ball bearings enhance precision control. The electronics are all fully waterproof so your fun never gets sidelined by a little water along the way.
The Ford F-150 Raptor comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race® with the TQ 2.4GHz radio system installed and adjusted, XL-5 power system, Power Cell iD-equipped 7-cell NiHM battery, 4-amp fast charger, a painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions.