Supports the following connector types:
- Mini Tamiya
- Operating voltage: DC 11~18 volts
- Charge power: max. 80 Watts [DC input]/ 50 Watts [AC Input]
- Discharge power: max. 10 Watts
- NiCd/MH: 1~15 cells
- LiIo/LiPo/LiFe: 1~6 series
- Pb battery voltage: 2~20V
- Charge current: 0.1 to 8.0A
- Discharge current: 0.1 to 2.0A
- No. of cycle: 1 to 5 times
- Battery data memory: up to 5 data
- Weight: 590g (Net Weight)
- Dimension: 135 x 145 x 43mm
- The charger is designed for indoor use only. Don't leave the charger unattended during charging.
- The Charger should be positioned horizontally and work in well ventilated condition, avoid water and keep away from flammable explosive goods.
- Don't cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 40oC
- Don't touch the plug.
- Don't leave the batteries and chargers on wood surface or carpet.
- Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
- Don't try to disassemble the charger; High voltage inside!