The Team Brood Ventus Aluminum HV High Speed Cooling Fan is a high quality fan option developed for high performance applications. The Ventus features a heavily machined aluminum casing that will help to protect the fan blades in the event of a crash. The aluminum case also has more surface area than the Kaze model, helping to better dissipate heat and allow cooler operation of the fan motor at speeds up to 28,000 RPM. The increased heat dissipation also helps to prevent internal parts from expanding and causing failure.
The fan is compatible with 2S HV LiPo systems (8.75V max), has dual ball bearings, and is pre-wired with a 2 pin connector that can be plugged directly into the receiver or another source of power. This fan can be mounted with double side tape, but the optional Brood Machined Aluminum Fan Mount is recommended (not included - BRO-TBR-CNCFANCMOUNT). With all these features combined, this fan is an excellent choice for ESC and motor applications ranging from 1/12 to 1/8 scale.
- 30mm aluminum cooling fan
- Aluminum casing helps dissipate heat and protect the fan blades
- Compatible with 2S HV LiPo systems (8.75V max)
- Anodized black with red chamferred edges
- Perfect for 1/12, 1/10 and 1/8 applications
- 2 pin connector for easy installation
- 30 Day Warranty against defects
- Mount not included (BRO-TBR-CNCFANCMOUNT)