- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Universal front drive axles
- Stamped steel frame rails
- Enclosed receiver box
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Adjustable front and rear bumper mounts
- Adjustable width rock sliders
- Two battery boxes
- Aluminum Motor Plate
- Adjustable body posts
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Adjustable rear shock mount positions
- Telescopic driveshaft’s front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Machined steel top shaft
- Metal idler gears
- Heavy duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings included
No trail truck would be complete without a detailed and realistic looking body. The Trailrunner 4x4 is just that, with inspired styling from today's off-road vehicles.
The Trailrunner comes equipped with a high-strength polycarbonate body that has been pre-painted to look fresh from the dealer showroom. The Trailrunner body was designed for looks, function and customization featuring a two-piece design with removable front lower valance, injection-molded fender flares, B-pillar appliqués, door handles, windshield wipers, mirrors, and front grill installed right out of the box.
The looks don't stop there. Also included are injection-molded roof rack, three-piece front bumper with D-rings, snorkel, and accessory decal sheet. Now you can make your RTR your own without buying additional accessories.
So, whether the look you want is off the dealer lot, a weekend warrior, or full-blown off-road trail rig, the choice is yours--your journey begins here!