The A5070 Mini Brushless Servo provides outstanding performance in a mini package. More than just an aircraft servo, the A5070 is great for a wide variety of RC needs, from precision driven 1/12 scale cars to pro-tuned pylon racers.
- High torque both on HV and non-HV applications
- Allows BECs of adjustable BEC ESCs to be set higher to increase performance
- Acts as a heat sink for the motor and ESC
- Low deadband, high resolution, with impressive holding torque for unmatched performance
- Durable high performance finish
Spektrum high-voltage, brushless servos deliver dependable power and digital precision with amazing efficiency. Finely tuned electronics and software integrate with powerful brushless motor technology to offer ultra-smooth, high-speed performance more efficiently than servos with conventional motors. The all-aluminum case provides the ultimate solution in durability and heat dissipation, while precision metal gears complete a satisfaction package even the most critical pilot can appreciate.
The Spektrum A5070 mini servo uses this solid foundation to achieve a whopping 190 oz/in of torque* and high transit speeds of .07 sec* in addition to its outstanding balance of durability, value, plus the peace-of-mind that sophisticated error correction and over-current/temperature protection offers. It’s an impressive feature combination that makes this mighty servo an outstanding airplane or heli servo choice.