- Ideal for models requiring up to 600 watts of power
- High-torque, direct-drive alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Includes mount, prop adapter and mounting hardware
- External radial rotor design—6mm shaft can easily be reversed for alternative motor installations
- Slotted 14-pole outrunner design
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened steel shaft
- Quite, lightweight operation
Needed To Complete
40–45A brushless ESC
3S–4S Li-Po or 10- to 14-cell Ni-MH/Ni-Cd
11x8 to 14x7 prop
The Power 25 is designed to deliver clean and quiet power for 25-size glow engine for sport and scale airplanes weighing 3 to 5.5 pounds (1.4 to 2.5 kilograms), 15-size 3D airplanes up to 3.5 pounds (1.6 kilograms), or models requiring up to 600 watts of power. It's an especially good match for 4- to 5-pound scale airplanes on the market and models such as the Sig Kadet LT-25, Sig Frazer, Lanier Extra 3.25, Global Tequila Sunrise 25 and Great Planes Taylorcraft 20.
Hardware is included with the purchase of this motor.