PLEASE NOTE: Includes Straight and Angled Pins and breakout cable as pictured. Can be configured with BaseFlight or CleanFlight software.
Designed for use with small indoor or small to mid-sized outdoor multirotor crafts, or as a standalone camera stabilizer. The Naze32 flight controller is extremely simple to setup, with configuration based on the familiar “MultiWii” software.
- Battery voltage monitoring
- Built-in FrSky telemetry converter
- Modern 32-bit processor (STM32 F103) running at 3.3V/72MHz.
- Onboard USB for setup and configuration
- Extra bright LEDs
- Modern GUI for all operating systems, Base flight Configuration