RWD chassis with new transmitter combination launches a new series to follow the MR-03
With just 8 x AAA-size batteries, the MINI-Z Racer allows anyone to enjoy the beautiful style and advanced performance of R/C cars. First launched in 2013, Kyosho has renewed the MINI-Z Racer Sports MR-03 concept to be even more user-friendly and appealing to more drivers with the MINI-Z RWD Series! Widely popular body styles in highly detailed body sets create the incredibly realistic model lineup. Including the latest Syncro KT-531P transmitter with steering trim, throttle trim, dual rate, LED control function, the sponge grip of the steering wheel provides comfortable fit for precision control feel. The set also includes a car body finished to display-model standard that matches stunning style with the performance, reliability and durability of the MR-03 chassis. The new control program on the newly designed circuit board realizes linear handling characteristics and can be further enhanced for even easier control by installing the optional gyro unit (MZW431). This series represents the perfect package for a deep dive into the amazing world of R/C cars!
*Syncro KT-531P transmitter uses FHSS 2.4GHz and is not compatible with existing ASF/MHS/FHS 2.4GHz systems.
- New series includes the new Syncro KT-531P transmitter with multiple setting options.
- New circuit board with newly developed control program dramatically improves steering feel.
- Highly detailed display-standard body is fully factory finished.
- Full ball bearing specifications include 7 bearings, previously an optional upgrade.
- Compatible with all MINI-Z Racer body styles. **Motor case and diff gear assembly to suit body are required to be purchased separately.
- Front suspension incorporates VCS that optimizes camber angle with suspension stroke.
- Compatible with optional gyro unit (MZW431). Volume of gyro effect can be adjusted on the chassis.
- Compatible with optional LED light unit clear & red (MZW429R).
<Required for Operation>
- Factory assembled chassis
- Pre-painted plastic body, complete with markings
- Perfex KT-531P 2.4GHz transmitter
- Front tread adjustment parts set
- Pinion gears 6T,7T,8T,9T and tool
- Spare wheel nuts and wrench
- Mini pylons
Chassis Technical Data
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 or Ni-MH batteries x 4 for chassis.
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter
- Length 168.0mm
- Width 72.0mm
- Height 48.0mm
- Wheelbase 90mm (M)
- Chassis RWD (MR-03)
- Motor Mount RM
- Front Wheel Offset Narrow +1.5mm (for RWD)
- Rear Wheel Offset Wide 0.0mm (for RWD)
- R/C System Syncro KT-531P