The pcb disc stack design exhibits excellent omnidirectional radiation pattern along with a good axial ratio, giving you solid all around coverage.
The Pagoda 3B style is the simplest form of antenna and is manufactured with close tolerance(0.1mm) using 1mm thickness FR4 material with 35micron copper thickness to improve the efficiency of RF frequencies.
The antenna comes without a protective casing.
Fine tuned for 5.8ghz FPV racing and other applications.
At 8.1g this is the lightest antenna and available with both SMA or RP-SMA connector. Works excellent for both transmitter or receivers on 5.8ghz directly.
- Simple PCB disc design construction
- Good omnidirectional & Smoother radiation pattern
- Good axial ratio
- RHCP - Right Hand circular polarized antenna
- Small and compact size
- Fine tuned for use with 5.8Ghz Tx and RxRP-SMA connector preinstalled
- Excellent for drone applications
Included with the package:
- Hyperion Pagoda 3B-Style 5.8GHz Antenna RHCP (RP-SMA) x 1
- Material: FR4PCB
- Thickness: "1.0mm"
- Copper Weight: "1oz 35um"Gain: ~3dbi
- Frequency 5.8GHz
- Frequency Range: 5.5-6.0 GHz
- Axial ratio: < 1.2VSWR: <1.2 (at center frequency)
- Radiation efficiency: 95%
- Polarisation: RHCP (Right Hand Circular polarized)
- Connector: RP-SMADimension: 61 x 27mm
- Weight: 8.1g
Note: The RP-SMA connector comes with a 1/4" hex barrel with threads on the inside, but has a center receptacle instead of the male pin in the middle, please check your Tx and Rx connector before placing order.Important Information on LHCP and RHCP:Circular polarized antennas come in two types, left hand circular polarized (LHCP), and right hand circular polarized (RHCP) antennas. This simply refers to the direction of corkscrew signal that emits from the antenna. LHCP is not compatible with RHCP, so if using circular polarized antennas you need to make sure that both the transmitter and receiver both have either RHCP or LHCP antennas.