Hot Racing scale functional suspension limit straps limit suspension travel for Traxxas UDR Limit straps are used to take stress off shocks and to control suspension extension. when crawling up or descending steep grades, straps tied to the center of an axle are useful to limit the suspension from unloading and the vehicle from rolling, all while keeping suspension articulation intact. From climbing, to droop control, to super scale looks, these limit straps will get you further and get you noticed!
- Woven 2-ply Nylon fabric strap material - CNC machined aluminum clevis buckles, anodized Red in color
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Two (2) 108mm UDR limit straps
- Installation on to UDR - Mounting hardware to suit installation
- Length eye-to-eye: - Total length end-to-end: - Nominal strap size: - Eyelet hole size: 3.3mm (0.13 inch) - for a 3mm screw
- These straps are made from 200 lb. test nylon and offers minimal stretch to provide a consistent strap length and to protect against overextending shocks - Tested on extreme off-road terrain - Strap lengths are measured from the center of the mounting holes and are accurate to +/- 3mm - This is the replacment of Traxxas 8548