- 2s - 3s LiPo; 6 - 8 cell NiMH use in vehicles up 6.5lbs with battery, ready-to-run
- Sensorless brushless and/or brushed motor operation
- Waterproof design ESC and splash resistant 30mm fan*
- 5.0 volts fixed, 2 amps Peak BEC
- Audible alerts for error conditions
- Enhanced drag brake functionality
- Smoother sensorless startups
- Convenient transmitter programming for six common adjustable settings
- Additional settings and software updates available via Windows®-based Castle Link software and USB adapter (sold separately) or via Field Link Card (sold separately)
- Telemetry Link compatible for Futaba® S.BUS2 (sold separately)
Input Voltage Range: 2s - 3s LiPo; 6 - 8 cell NiMH
BEC Specifications: 5.0 volts fixed, 2 amps.
Operating Environment: Waterproof* design allows for use in nearly any environment
Reversible: Yes, but may be disabled for racing.
On/Off Switch: Yes
Cooling Fan: 30mm fan included
ESC Size: 2.08x1.50x1.28" (52.92x38.05x32.56mm)
ESC Weight (w/wires): 2.26 oz. (64 g)
Connectors: 4mm female bullets for motor connection.
Items Needed for Operation: Brushless or Brushed motor, Battery Connector required; Castle 4mm polarized connectors, Dean's Ultra Plug, or Traxxas Power Connector recommended.
Application Guidelines: The Sidewinder 4 is a versatile ESC that can be used in a wide variety of applications. it can be paired with any 14xx series 4-pole brushless motors; it can also be used in a rock crawling application with a brushed motor down to a 19 turn.
Max. Recommended Vehicle Weight: No more than 6.5lbs with battery, ready-to-run.
Programmability: Fully programmable Castle feature set using Castle Link USB adapter (sold separately) and freely downloadable Castle Link Windows software.
Telemetry Link Capable: Yes