The JConcepts 1999 Ford F-150 Lightning Street Eliminator Body is built low and developed specifically for "No Prep" Street Eliminator class racing. The high-speed shell features a very scale look, and with the addition of a rear spoiler, helps the F-150 speed in the correct direction. Exterior elements that distinguish the Lightning from the regular F-150 include upper and lower front grilles with a horizontal design that is unique to the Lightning in the F-Series line.
The headlights, taillights, side-marker lights, and the signature round fog lights all match the 1:1 counterpart found only on the Lightning, which give the exterior a clean, jewel-like appearance. The cab’s center high-mounted stop lamp also is unique to the Lightning, and is created with a simple detailed decal.
- Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
- Scale inspired body, cab and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grill treatment
- Includes rear spoiler option
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed Ford decal sheet included
- Fits – 11.00" width & 13" wheelbase
- Fits – SCT, Street Eliminator chassis