Ready-to-run and 6S-capable, the ARRMA MOJAVE BLX Desert Truck unleashes extreme bashing action on dirt, asphalt and grass, in sun, rain or snow. This version increases the size to a big 1/7 scale - and includes a high-quality Spektrum STX2 radio.
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Adjustable front track bar
- Universal front drive axles
- Stamped steel frame rails
- Enclosed receiver box
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Adjustable front and rear bumper mounts
- Adjustable width rock sliders
- Two battery boxes
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable body posts
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Adjustable rear shock mount positions
- Telescopic driveshaft’s front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Splined front axle with adjustable caster
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Metal idler gears
- Heavy duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings included
- Officially licensed tires
A PERFORMANCE RIG BUILT TO ENDURE
When hitting the trail, you want to do it with confidence -- and the answer is the all-new Enduro Trailwalker 4x4!
At the heart of the Enduro is our revolutionary Stealth® X gearbox. Although the exterior appears to have a conventional 3-gear transmission look, the inside is far from conventional. The Stealth® X features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently from the front drive across three levels:
- Stock (with 27T and 53T gears, above) overdrives the front end 5.7%.
- Option 1 (with 28T and 52T gears, below left) provides a one-to-one drive ratio front to rear.
- Option 2 (with 26T and 54T gears, below right) overdrives the front end 11.83%.
Feeding the power to the tires are 3-piece telescopic driveshafts with an extruded aluminum center section, universal front drive axles, and hardened steel ring and pinion gears. With the Enduro drivetrain, delivering useful power will not be an issue.
We relocated the steering link assembly from the conventional location (in front of the axle) to behind the axle (BTA). This feature greatly improves approach angle and front-end clearance, making rough terrain much easier to handle.
The Enduro Trailwalker 4x4 comes ready for adventure right out of the box with performance-driven Reedy Power electronics. The all-new, ultra-smooth, and powerful 16-turn, 5-slot brushed crawler motor and Reedy Power SC400X electronic speed controller with T-plug connector supply ample power to this tough rig. Controlling the beast on the trail is our new 3-channel XP130 2.4GHz radio and Reedy Power high-torque 1320MG metal-gear servo.
With all this packed in one box, we know the Enduro Trailwalker 4x4 is ready for the trail -- are you?
- 7.4V – 11.1V LiPo with "shorty" or "standard" battery dimensions
- Battery charger (for the battery type chosen above)
- (4) AA Batteries for radio
- (1) Element RC 1/10 Enduro Trail Truck, Trailwalker 4x4 RTR with:
- (1) Reedy 16-turn, 5-slot brushed crawler motor (installed)
- (1) Reedy Power SC400X electronic speed controller with T-plug connector (installed)
- (1) Reedy Power high-torque 1320MG metal-gear servo (installed)
- (1) XP130 3-channel 2.4GHz radio
- (1) Product Manual